Now being a single gal, I have gotten a lot of questions about my single life and living alone: how do you feel safe living alone?! How do you not feel lonely?! How do you deal with anxiety of being alone at night? For the last one I just think if this is how I am going to go – some killer is going to come into my room – then that is how it is going to be lol. That normally puts me at ease. For the others I put together 10 tips for living your BEST life alone!
- Listen to music! This always helps me to feel upbeat and I am not sitting in a silent house
- Find little things that bring you happiness. For me this has been candles. Here are some of my favorites: voluspa capri blue
- Workout! This always gets me in a good mood. I love doing something that makes me sweat like 305 dance or running! Plus you might shed a few extra lbs. I know I did, read more here.
- Decorate your apartment. I have been working on getting new goodies for my place which keeps me super busy. Click here to see all of my home decor.
- Get extra security. I am super lucky and my apartment building has a 24 hour concierge + there are two key fob spots before someone would even get to my apartment door.
- Have friends over! You decorated the place now it is time to show it off.
- Start cooking. I have been loving dishes from dashing dish plus here are my go to breakfasts
- Reconnect with old friends or your grandma! Chances are they are missing you and would love to catch up. Plus my 90 year old grandma is always free to chat.
- Follow a schedule. This always helps me feel like I have accomplished more in my day. Click here for more tips on how to stay motivated.
- Find a series to binge! I think I have watched all of the shows. Here are some of my favorites (yes, I have seen all of these): Gossip Girl, Big Little Lies, Ozarks, Little Fires Everywhere, Westworld, Tiger King, To Hot to Handle, The Circle, Vanderpump Rules, all the Real Housewives, Summer House, Money Heist, Game of Thrones, Stranger Things, Sex Education, Love is Blind, Scandal. Now please comment some other ones for me since I have seen everything on tv!
9 thoughts on “10 Best Tips for Living Alone”
Schitts creek is amazing and hilarious af
omg yes I love it!!
Sounds great try outlander it’s smoking !!!! And beautiful music !!!! Bonus hot man candy holy !
ohh brb.. watching rn! lol. Thanks girl!
I wish I had read this before living alone, and wrote it off as being bad! I was going to recommend outlander too! watching it for the second time rn!
omg yes! I love living alone! And perfect I can’t wait to start watching!
From one fellow single lady to another I LOVE living alone. My time is free, no one judges my wild decor, or judge me for rearranging two times a month. I find peace loving myself. Coming from being needed to be loved to loving what I have is a good change.
Real Housewives of Cheshire (UK). I believe it’s only on Discovery but it’s a lot different than any of the others with a unique accent and “cheeky” banter! Also, Ladies of London. 🇬🇧🏴☔️