The holidays are coming up & as you know, I can’t get enough of Walmart so I decided to find some of the best goodies to get the man in your life. I’ve added on some new gift ideas this year, so click the any of the images to shop and let me know what other gift guides you’d like to see in the comments!
The perfect gift for every man in your life
1. This cocktail machine is too much fun! All you have to do is put in a drink capsule and it’ll make you a perfectly blended cocktail in seconds!
2. This electric shaver and beard trimmer has so many good reviews & comes with a ton of attachments!
3. If your man loves to work out, this all-in-one dumbell can weigh anything from 5-52.5 lbs and takes up so much less space than having a ton of individual weights!
4. These Bergman Kelly slippers are memory foam and super affordable! They’re the perfect stocking stuffer for any man in your life!
5. Unless your man is a unicorn, he probably loses everything – do him (& yourself, because who do you think finds everything??) a favor & throw these apple airtags in his stocking! + pair it with these leather cases so he can attach them to his keys 😉
1. If your man loves is outdoorsy & loves going on adventures, this GoPro is perfect for him! It’s waterproof & comes with tons of accessories so he can film everything from bike rides to surf trips!
2. Is your man nostalgic? If so, this old-school Nintendo gaming system is the perfect gift! It comes pre-loaded with 21 of the best throwback games – super mario kart, donkey kong, zelda & more!
3. If your man is with you, he must have good taste. This Burberry watch is the perfect accessory for everything – work, weddings, holidays & more!
4. If your man is into fishing, tailgating or just likes being out in the sun, this Orca cooler is a must! It’s the perfect yeti dupe!
5. If you live somewhere cold, spoil your man with these heated gloves. They’ll be the best thing he never knew he needed. They also go great with this Eddie Bauer jacket!
Let me know if you grabbed any of these gifts in the comments!
**Thank you Walmart for sponsoring today’s post. As always, all opinions are my own.**