I picked out some of my favorite certified pre-owned items from eBay at awesome prices!
There is a little of everything in here for everyone on your Christmas list this year – including designer bags at up to 40% off! I feel comfortable ordering off eBay because I know that they certify all of their designer luxury items so you can feel safe knowing they are 100% authentic!
Here are some tips on how to find some hidden gems on eBay:
- Select the designer brand that you’re looking for on eBay & select a 5-10 to watch and review. Try to find the item full price online to make sure you’re getting a great deal!
- Review the seller! Look at their history: items they’ve sold in the past, their reviews, where is the bag coming from, etc. Do your research!
- Be sure to get an authentication card from the seller.
- Look at the pricing of a new bag & try for at least a 30% discount.
- Try to find an item with actual photos as opposed to stock images, this way you can see what your item will actually look like.
- Email the seller & ask a few questions about the item to get a feel for the seller and try to negotiate for a fair price!
I also found some goodies as a part of eBay’s certified refurbished program like this dyson air purifier & straightener! eBay’s certified-refurbished program is my go-to for getting brand-name products at up to 50% off retail prices! If eBay labels the item as certified-refurbished, they guarantee that the item is in pristine, like-new condition and backed by a 2-year warranty.
Did you do some shopping on eBay this holiday season? Let me know in the comments!
**Thank you eBay for sponsoring today’s post. As always, all opinions are my own.**