I had always thought David’s Bridal was just for bridal gowns, and bridesmaids dresses, but then when I went with my girlie Lauren, to the opening of David’s Bridal in Minneapolis I realized there was so much more!
David’s Bridal has a collection of dresses for every occasion, sure they have fabulous bridal gowns and bridesmaids dresses but WOW, they have wedding guest dresses and even more casual night on the town dresses. David’s bridal has jaw dropping jewels and shoes to finish off your look too! David’s Bridal is now my go to for any occasion!
First up is the floral high low dress I picked for my besties wedding in Scotland (blog post coming soon!). I got so many compliments & NO ONE had anything even close to similar to mine! My goal at weddings is to get lots of compliments, but not outshine the bride. It is a very close line! How do you think I did?!
Here is my round up of favorite numbers from David’s Bridal for every occasion.
These dresses are perfect for a baby shower, bridal shower, sunday brunch/church, or a derby race!
Date Night or Girls Night Out
Cocktail or Day Wedding
Formal Evening Wedding or Gala
What’s the next event you have? I bet David’s Bridal has the perfect dress (or jumpsuit!)!
During this process I found a few fun facts about David’s Bridal I wanted to share with you:
1. Of every three brides in the US one chooses to walk down the aisle in a gown from David’s Bridal.
2. David’s Bridal has been around for 60 years, so they know what they are doing, especially when you go into the store! My in store try on experience was amazing (see below)! The gals let us try on wedding dresses even though Lauren‘s married & I’m not engaged!
3. David’s Bridal is in Canada, and UK too or you can shop online like I love ❤️ to do!
4. David’s Bridal offers a full selection of prom and homecoming dresses, flower girl attire, communion styles, junior bridesmaid dresses, and outfits for mothers of the bride and groom. They basically have EVERYONE covered!
5. David’s Bridal also has gorgeous robes and tiaras. I obviously had to try them all on!
Let me know in the comments what was the most surprising thing you learned about David’s Bridal!
*Thank you to David’s Bridal for sponsoring this post!