Let’s be honest most of us don’t want to overpay and go to a 9 pm (obvi didn’t get a reservation until last minute) 5 course meal for valentine’s day. Sharing a few unique date night ideas that won’t break the bank! Also if you are last minute like me you still need a gift for your man. I got your covered in time for valentines day! Sharing my gift guide for him and her. In case you missed it I also shared my favorite looks for going out and staying in on vday here.
best unique date night ideas
- Pizza night: order heart shaped pizza from Papa John’s and do a movie night (marriage story?!) – we have done this the past two years and it is the BEST! Se pictures below $
- Couples cooking class: Ryan and I are signing up for one in a few weeks. We like to celebrate after so everything isn’t as busy! $$
- Spa Day: book a couples massage or a mani + pedi $$
- Ice Skating: find a rink near you! $
- Trip to a candy store: valentines day is all about candy so head to the mall or a local shop and pick up for favorite treats $
- Dancing class: or get a sweat sesh for you and your guy or gals $
- Wine tasting: create your own wine tasting at home. Grab 4 bottles of wine and do a blind tasting with your SO. $$
last minute gift ideas for him & her
you can pay for last minute shipping with everything or do buy online and pick up in store to get your gift on time for valentines day (or galentines!). Click any image to shop!
What are your valentines day plans?! I would love to know in the comments 🙂 Or if you do any of these ideas send me pictures!
One thought on “Best Unique Valentine’s Day Date Ideas & Last Minute Gifts”