Touched down in Amsterdam, checked into our hotel, showered and trying not to fall asleep (just have to make it to 8 pm! lol). We head to Paris later this week and I can’t wait to take you along! To kick off the week I am sharing 8 steps to travel internationally like a pro and a sneak peak at what I am wearing this week. Click to read more! Also ICYMI I shared How to Pack in a Carry-on for a Two Week Trip last year.
1. Be Prepared: A week or so before my trip I checked my electronics to make sure they will work and find my Universal Travel Adapter. I checked the cord for my t3 curler to make sure it can accept up to 240V!
2. Check the Weather: this helps me to visualize what the trip will be like! I love to write it down actually in my planner.
3.. Pick out your looks: I got with 2-3 a day depending on the trip. 3 if it is a trip strictly for work. I actually write down what I am wearing in my planner too (see the second picture of this blog post). I end up bringing way less when I do it this way even if I plan for 3 outfits a day! I try-on new styles to make sure everyone works well together. Here are two looks I created for this trip:
4. Pack Smart: I roll my clothing to make more space and put small clothing into my purses and shoes.
5. Only bring unique beauty products. I brought my conditioner because there is a specific kind I like and my hair wouldn’t be the same without it. I left behind my shampoo because I can use whatever for a week. I brought my body blur and left my lotion.
6. Bring advil and Sunday Scaries (use code classy10). In case I get a headache or need a little something to relax.
7. Organize your carry-on. One of my favorite things for traveling is my tote savvy. Slips right into my Neverfull and has spots for all the cords and drinks I need. There is even a little cooler!
Everything that is in my suitcase:
You are a travel pro now and ready to head to Europe! Do you have any tips for traveling? LMK in the comments.