Thank you all for your help in sending me Mother’s Day gift options! I compiled a list of priceless gifts, experiences, and gifts from $20 to $2,000. Click to read more & make sure you read to the end because I have some throw back pics of me and my mom!
- Sleep – this was for sure a top runner in the suggestions!
- Hugs – love this idea. One year I gave my mom a bunch of coupons for things like hugs, taking out the trash, unloading the dishwasher etc.
- Quiet Time – you could add this to the coupon list too!
- Another baby (lol!) – but I guess that cost will be passed along to you!
- Clean the house!
- Pamper your mom with a spa day gift certificate – massage, spray tan, blowout, mani/pedi hair, eyelash extensions or facial
- If you are local here is where I go:
- $30 off your first full set at S & B Glam Studio
- FREE hair tape-in consultation and get 15% off any service with Karen
- $50 off ombre shading at True Brows Studio with @brows.by.liza
- Get 20% off your first spray tan @ the glow lounge with code CLASSY20
- Family activity – zip lining, or checkout Groupon for fun ideas!
- Reservations to your favorite dinner or brunch spots (locals here are top picks)
- Breakfast in bed
2-day delivery or order online & pick up in store to get it in time!
Hanging with Minnie!
Should I cut my hair like this again?
Those pantyhose! lol