I was so excited this year to get my invite to Revolve Festival! Such a whirl wind and I can’t wait for 2020. Sharing what I wore, 5 new exclusive looks that haven’t hit the gram, what I did, who I saw, heard and the skinny on everything #RevovleFestival. Plus 7 festival looks and 6 festival hairstyles. Click to get the scoop!
What is Revolve Festival?
I hope all of you know Revolve, because basically all of my outfits are from there. Buttt in case you are new around here Revolve is home to the world’s most-coveted designer apparel, shoes & accessories.
Every year Revolve puts on a huge party at The Merv Griffin Estate in La Quinta, CA the first weekend of Coachella. Revolve Festival is an invite only party for the the world’s biggest fashion influencers, musicians, artists, athletes and celebs. It is the basically the most exclusive pre-party.
What is included?
At the festival everything is free, food, drink…give me all the acai bowls!
I was also able to set up an apt to get my hair did by @cuveebeauty! There was an option to get your makeup done as well.
Hotel and airfare are on your own. This is also just for me, I am sure the big names get to stay at Hotel Revolve, get gifts in their room, have their own private shuttle and their own parties Thursday and Friday night!
What celebs did you see?
@olivaculpo every day (she is seriously the cutest), @amanda_stantonn and @caelynnmillerkeyes and @jasminegoode_ from the bachelor. And I ran into @songofstyle and @camilacoelho in the bathroom. Stalked Camila coming out to ask for a pic:
Tuns of other celebs were there, I was looking for Kendall Jenner Hannah G and Shay Mitchell but didn’t find them. My favorite this was to people watch…the outfits were AMAZING!!
What was the lineup?
All you need to know is Cardi B was a surprise performer! Revolve pulled out all the stops this year for the performers and I can’t wait to see who they bring in 2020! Other notable performers were Tyga, Offset, Rich the Kid, and Saweetie. Here is me right be for Cardi went on:
I flew in Friday and headed to the gifting suite (I was able to pick two pieces) at Hotel Revolve. Hotel Revolve is where all the cool celebs stay for free (I assume). I stayed at Hotel Triada which was not included in the Festival Ticket.
This is me (obvi) infront of Hotel Revolve:
Hotel Revolve Pool:
Got some pics for the gram after and headed to bed to rest up for Day 1.
Saturday I got up and did few Bikini looks and got ready for Day 1 of Revolve Festival.
The grounds were were a bloggers dream, so many amazing spots to get the gram! Another thing I love about this festival is you get to meet so many friend IRL! Here are some of the babes I met:
@kennedyfrazer infront of the swings!
@live.love.chardonnay infront of the Revolve pool!
@sweetteawithmadi and @ottestyle at the 8 Other Reasons gifting popup!
We went home and relaxing before the superdown party at 11 pm (so late!). We didn’t get home until 3 am #partyanimal
@xposedbeauty superdown nights!
Sunday was day 2, another day to get some amazing photos, eat my heart out (they added In-N-Out) and some more swag! Revolve had freebies the second day!
Tips for 2020!
1. Arrive to the shuttles early! There are shuttles that take you to and from the estate each day. We happened to be early for the first time in my life day 1 and we made sure we were early the second day! And when I say early I really mean on time. lol… it is a bunch of bloggers and influencers.
2. Wear comfortable shoes! You will be on your feet for a long time and walking around a lot! My shoes lasted the first day but I wish I had brought different shoes for the second day. I got a big blister even though I have worn my supergas 100 times already.
3. Go all out! This is the time to wear something crazy or super fun. Anything goes. I wish I had been a little more out there with my looks. Just wait for 2020!
4. Come early! I wish I had come Thursday to get more time in to get pics in the desert. I only got in a few pics in the desert. Here is my favorite one:
But at least I made it to In-N-Out!
5. Get tickets to Coachella (if you love the line-up)! I am really just but hurt I didn’t get to see Ari. Don’t worry she is coming to Minneapolis this summer and you best believe I will be there! If you are planning to go to Coachella I would also do an outfit change between the two or at least switch out your shoes!
7 Festival Looks for Every Style
Hope to see you babes at #RevolveFestival next year! If you wear one of these looks to a festival tag me @classycleanchic so I can see how cute you are!